Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Possible Cure for HIV: British Man Shows No Signs After Treatment

http://ifttt.com/images/no_image_card.png

A clinical trial being conducted by Britain’s top five universities has announced that after subjecting the British man to treatment, he has not shown any signs. UK scientists say that this has been a remarkable improvement as reported by iflscience.com.

However, it is too early to tell if the technique actually worked. Because of the dormant cells that inhibit the symptoms, it might take years for doctors to finally say that the patient is cured.

The treatment proves to be promising though. It involves the three phases.

First, the patient will be introduced to anti-retroviral drugs to stop T-cells from spreading the virus. Second, they purposely infect the patients with a virus that strengthens the immune system thus giving them the ability to kill the infected T-cells. Last, they perform the “kick and kill” strategy. They administer vorinostat which activates the dormant T-cells and in turn, forces them to exhibit HIV-associated proteins. This is detected by the enhanced immune system and it destroys them.

It is expected that this new technique will be able to eliminate the existence of the virus from the patient’s body. This also includes the dormant cells. However, because these are inactive cells and they often remain dormant for years, the scientists won’t be able to determine if the patient has been truly cured of the condition.   

The 44-year-old participant told The Sunday Times, “It would be great if a cure has happened. My last blood test was a couple of weeks ago and there is no detectable virus. However, that could be the anti-retroviral therapies, so we have to wait to be sure.”

Doctors will have to face the waiting game. In the event that they can prove the treatment to be a success, it can definitely give hope to the 37 million people in the world who are affected by this condition.

The post Possible Cure for HIV: British Man Shows No Signs After Treatment appeared first on NUTRITION CLUB CANADA.



3 comments:

  1. I want to share this wonderful testimony to the people who are in the same problem that i was before i meant Dr Ben. i was living with HIV for the past 2 years, just last month as i was browsing on the internet about this deadly disease, i saw a testimony of somebody called Edwards Simone, testifying of how she was cured from HIV by Great Dr Ben and i decided to also email this man and tell him about my problem and as i did that, he told me to send him some of my personal details which i did and he prepared me a portion which i took and then he told me to wait for one week. After one week he told me to go for another HIV test, which i did and to my greatest suppress i was confirmed negative. all thanks be to Dr Ben and if you know that you are in this same problem or other deadly disease email him now on( drbenharbalhome@gmail.com ) or contact him now on whatsaap:+22893464014. You can get me on email: soniastevens1995@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS MIGHT SOUND UNBELIEVABLE BUT TRUE!!!!!!!!! For more than 4 years now i have been suffering from HIV Infection,until the day God sent one of my friend who directed me to Dr Molemen, i contacted Dr Molemen via email, I told him about my health status and also the pains i was going through with the rashes over my body, after been in contact with Dr Molemen i also requested for his healing medicine, he told me not to worry that he was going to prepare some herbal medicine for me which i was to drink for some days, he gave me directions on how to get his medicine after all the process i received the Some Herbal Medicine from Dr Molemen which he sent to me here in my country, i used them daily as i was directed and now i have regain my health the rashes that was in my body are all gone.
    It`s been 7 months now after taking Dr Molemen medicine and i have not had any symptoms of HIV infection, i truly believe in his medicine as it has worked for me and i will advice everyone to request for his herbal medicine to treat and cure any disease infection.
    You can contact him on ( drmolemenspiritualtemple@gmail.com / dr.molemenspiritualtemple@yahoo.com) or call him on +2347036013351).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never believed in spells,not until i contacted this great man, my name is Anita Rose ,,Dr oyagu has given me reasons to be happy, i was HIV positive for 2years and all the means i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about Dr oyagu on how he was able to cure someone from HIV, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that Dr oyagu can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days,and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by Dr oyagu i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HIV Negative, friends you can reach Dr oyagu on any treatment for any Disease he is the one only i can show you all up to, reach him on Email. Oyaguspellcaster@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348101755322

    ReplyDelete